Sunday, October 16, 2016

Is Our World Real?


Scientific American published an article introducing the theory that we are all part of a programmer's computer simulation. It seems highly unlikely and unreasonable to me. Many skeptical people just like me won't even consider it. However, I understand how some of the ideas presented in this article lead others to become less skeptic on the topic. Most of us humans on earth were taught some form of religion or beliefs. Each person chooses what they want to think or believe. Is it possible that we all just don't really exist? Is the world we have been living in and everything we know just a complete lie?  I don't think so. This is because we are human beings and carry out the characteristics of a living thing each and every day. I don't see how it could be possible that everything in my reality isn't real. If we were really fake then I think more people would know this by now. What else could possibly be out there, a whole other universe? There has been too much information, evidence, and studies on the world and what it consists of for that to be true. Although, going back to what I mentioned earlier about religion, I think it's acceptable for different people to believe different things.

No comments:

Post a Comment